1) All 1,348 participants had had unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse within the 90 days before being screened for the study and completing audio computer-assisted self-interviews.
What does ACASI stand for?
ACASI stands for Audio Computer-Assisted Self-Interviews
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ACASI in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Commissary Accounting System
- Automatic Collision Avoidance System
- AUTOVON Central Alarm System
- Ackoff Center for the Advancement of the System Approach
- Archives of the Chinese Art Society of America
- Arizona County Attorneys and Sheriffs Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arkansas Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Arts Council of the African Studies Association
- Association for the Cooperative Advancement of Science and Education (Saratoga Springs, NY)
- Association for Consumers Action on Safety and Health (Mumbai, India)
- Australian Centre of the Asian Spatial Information and Analysis Network
- Adaptive Control and Signal Processing (annual workshop; publication)
- Army Civilian Acquired Skills Program
- Australian Canvas and Synthetic Products Association
- American Committee to Advance the Study of Petroglyphs and Pictographs (archeology)
- American Committee of Armenian and Syrian Relief
- Advanced Close Air Support System
- Alberta Congenital Anomalies Surveillance System
- All Corporate Aviation Support Services
- Architect-Engineer Contract Administration Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Women who participated in audio computer-assisted self-interviews (audio-CASI) were less likely than those in face-to-face interviews to report ever having had sex (35% vs.