The CS48500 family is a member of the Cirrus Logic high-performance audio processor product line, which includes Cirrus Logic's flagship audio processor for audio/video receiver applications, the CS49530.
What does AVR stand for?
AVR stands for Audio/Video Receiver
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AVR
We have 90 other meanings of AVR in our Acronym Attic
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- Assembly and Verification Review
- Asset Valuation Reserve (finance)
- Asset Visibility Report
- Assisted Voluntary Return (migrants; various locations)
- Association des Villes pour Le Recyclage
- Association Nationale des Victimes de la Route (French: National Association of Road Traffic Victims; Luxembourg)
- Audio Video Replicator
- Audio Visual Rentals
- Audio Visual Research (file extension)
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Augmented Voltage Right Arm (EKG lead)
- Australian Veterinary Reserve (est. 2004; Australia)
- Automated Voice Response
- Automatic Variable Resolution (weighing capacity)
- Automatic Voice Recognition
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Automatic Volume Recognition
- Average Vehicle Ridership
Samples in periodicals archive:
For people with entertainment systems, the Lenovo Tianyi F50 can easily be integrated with a home theater or audio/video receiver to deliver 5.
EST tonight will be able to experience the CMA Awards in rich, vibrant surround sound from their home theaters or audio/video receivers equipped with Dolby Digital 5.
BridgeCo platforms are used in a wide range of innovative and legacy products produced by the multi-billion dollar global consumer electronics industry, including digital media players, audio/video receivers, musical instruments and breakout boxes.
8 giga operations per second (300 million instructions per second), the CS49530 family delivers a complete digital audio processor for multichannel audio applications such as audio/video receivers (AVRs).
With a superior dynamic range of 127 dB, 118 dB adjustable range and negligible distortion, the CS3318 delivers unmatched audio quality performance for high-end consumer and professional audio applications such as multichannel audio/video receivers, home theater systems, digital mixing consoles, outboard audio converters, PC sound cards and automotive entertainment applications.
Nasdaq:CRUS), a world leader in high-precision digital audio processing and mixed-signal integrated circuits, today announced that they have jointly developed a reference design for High Definition mainstream audio/video receivers (HD-AVR).
Nasdaq:CRUS) has introduced two new stereo analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) targeted for a variety of consumer and automotive audio applications such as set-top boxes, digital televisions, DVD recorders, audio/video receivers, in-car entertainment and concierge systems and musical instruments.