This is an audience of one and it's the governor," said the source.
What does AOO stand for?
AOO stands for Audience of One
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AOO
We have 32 other meanings of AOO in our Acronym Attic
- Apache Openoffice (software)
- Area of Occupancy (macroecology)
- Area Of Operations
- Area of Opportunity (various organizations)
- Area Operations Officer
- Army of One
- Assistant Operations Officer (various organizations)
- Assumption of Operations
- Attack of Opportunity (Dungeons & Dragons game)
- Attribute Oriented Operation
- Aviation Ordnance Officer
- Air Operations Objectives and Apportionment
- Australian Olive Oil Association (est. 1993)
- Auxiliary to the Ohio Osteopathic Association
- Association Office Operations Committee (Special Libraries Association)
- Athens Olympic Organizing Committee (Athens, Greece)
- Aviation Ordnance Officer Career Progression
- Automatic Out of Chain Routing
- Ada Object Oriented Development
- Assistant Officer of the Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hintz draws attention in each of the five chapters in An Audience of One to what she views as the self-consciously private world Osborne crafts, shapes, and constructs--words she often uses in describing Osborne's style.
To have Light Tape be seen by an estimated worldwide audience of one billion in more than 230 countries and territories, is something we are very excited about," Steve Pendlebury, president and COO, Electro-LuminX([R]) Lighting Corporation, said.
In turn, bloggers using TrackBack gain visibility before the audience of one of the most popular news sources on the Web when they link to a CNET News.
JPMorgan Retirement Plan Services designed its participant Web site and general Audience of One philosophy using principles of behavioral finance.
Established in 1992, Worth counts a total adult audience of one million readers with annual median net value of $1.
com will provide content, products and service tailored to an audience of one.
Like the commercial portals, they offer relatively narrow content but compensate with precision of coverage and personalization for an effective audience of one.