About AUFCU Chartered in 1960, the Auburn University Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative of members whose common bond is employment with Auburn University or a family member of a member.
What does AUFCU stand for?
AUFCU stands for Auburn University Federal Credit Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Aqua Utilities Florida, Inc.
- Arbeiderenes Ungdomsfylking (Norwegian political youth party)
- Arbeitsunfähigkeit (German: Disability, Incapacity to Work)
- Asociación Uruguaya de Fútbol (Uruguay Soccer Federation)
- Available University Fund (Texas)
- Acadia University Faculty Association
- Alabama Urban Forestry Association (Birmingham, AL)
- Adelaide United Football Club (Australia)
- Albuquerque United Football Club (Albuquerque, NM)
- Atlantic University Football Conference
- Aufdruck (postage stamp surcharge)
- Application Usability for Desktop and Web (UK)
- Anhui University of Finance and Economics (China)
- Area Under the Free Endotoxin Concentration Curve
- Automated Up Front Exemption System (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Alberta Unihockey Floorball Federation (Canada)
- All-Union Film Festival (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics)
- Atlanta Underground Film Festival (Atlanta, GA)
- American Union Financial Group Inc. (Lexington, KY)
- American University for Humanities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Firm helps credit union relocate headquarters to support growth, enhance service ATLANTA -- LEVEL5, a consulting and facilities development firm specializing in financial institutions, announced today that it has partnered with Auburn University Federal Credit Union (AUFCU) to help develop and implement a growth strategy for the credit union's expanding member base.