The report profiles 20 companies including many key and niche players such as AU Optronics Corporation, BOE Technology Group Co.
What does AUO stand for?
AUO stands for Au Optronics Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AUO
We have 16 other meanings of AUO in our Acronym Attic
- Aktion für eine Unabhängige und Neutrale Schweiz (German)
- Aktion Für Eine Unsolidarische Und Neinsagende Schweiz :-)
- Atari Users of North Texas
- Accessibility and User Needs in Transport for Sustainable Urban Environments (UK)
- Active User Object
- Administratively Uncontrollable Overtime
- Aggravated Unlicensed Operation (of a Motor Vehicle)
- Area Utilization Officer
- Assistant Unit Operator
- Auburn University Opelika
- Authorized Unscheduled Overtime
- Auxiliary Unit Operator
- Aberdeen University Orienteering Club (UK)
- Autonomous Ukrainian Orthodox Church in America
- Auckland Utility Operators Group (New Zealand)
- Amiga Users of the Heartland (Amiga computer users; Omaha, NE)
- Appraisals Unlimited of Indiana (Indianapolis, IN)
- Age Unfilled Order Listing
- American University of London (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AU Optronics Corporation (AUO) said after the procurement meeting that the Mexican firm Alternativas Company showed great interest in its solar power modules, mainly due to the opportunities generated by the Mexican governmental plan to develop green power.
AU Optronics Corporation is the successor of Acer Display Technology.
AUO" or the "Company") (TAIEX: 2409; NYSE: AUO) and AU Optronics Corporation America filed two complaints against Japan's Sharp Corporation and Sharp Electronics Corporation (together "Sharp") for patent infringement.
NYSE:ARW) has entered into a new distribution agreement with AU Optronics Corporation (AUO) for the company's flat-panel displays used in the medical device, aerospace and defense, kiosk and digital display industries.
District Court in San Francisco, charges that AU Optronics Corporation participated in a conspiracy to fix the prices of TFT-LCD panels sold worldwide from Sept.
a global supplier utilizing advanced digital imaging technology for Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) yield enhancement systems and high performance digital imaging systems for defense, surveillance, industrial inspection and medical imaging applications, today announced that it has received the "2007 Best Equipment Supplier Award" from AU Optronics Corporation, a leading manufacturer of TFT-LCD modules both in Taiwan and in the world.
ABOUT AU OPTRONICS AU Optronics Corporation (''AUO'') is the world's third largest manufacturer* of large-size thin film transistor liquid crystal display panels (TFT-LCD), dominating approximately 13.