Agencies that have received Cadence Stars & Strikes funds include the Bill Wilson Center, which assists at-risk and homeless teenagers and their families, Camp Fire Boys and Girls/Teen Leadership Corps, the Healthy Start Family Support Center, Atypical Infant Motivation, and the Homeless Assistance Program.
What does AIM stand for?
AIM stands for Atypical Infant Motivation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIM
We have 879 other meanings of AIM in our Acronym Attic
- Asynchronous IP Mirroring (iSCSI configurations)
- ATC Initiatives & Measures
- ATFM Information Message (Air Traffic Control)
- Athletes in Motion
- Atlanta Institute of Music (Georgia)
- ATM Internet Mode
- ATM Inverse Multiplexer (ATMF)
- Atoms in Molecules Method
- ATU Interface Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year Stars & Strikes raised a record $427,000 for two charities, the San Jose Unified School District's Homeless Assistance Program and Atypical Infant Motivation, Inc.
today raised a record $427,000 for two San Jose-based charities - the San Jose Unified School District's Homeless Assistance Program, and Atypical Infant Motivation, Inc.