Early on in Unified Protector, these delays likely contributed to rebel complaints that NATO's air campaign was not doing enough to attrite regime forces.
What does ATTR stand for?
ATTR stands for Attrite
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ATTR
- Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (US Marine Corps)
- Appalachian-Turkish Trade Project
- Apprenticeship and Traineeship Training Program (NSW, Australia)
- Army Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (US DoD)
- American Telephone and Telegraph Personal On-Line Services
- Analysis of the Terpenoid Synthase (genetics)
- Attenuated Phase Shift Mask (semiconductors)
- Answers to Tough Questions
- Apologies to the Queen Mary (Wolf Parade album)
- Attribute (computer programming)
- Appropriate Technology Transfer for Rural Areas (Fayetteville, AR)
- Attribute (also ATR)
- Australian Tourism Training Review Panel
- Army Training Requirements and Resources System
- A Time to Smile (program for minority and underprivileged girls; Santa Rosa, California)
- Acquisition Training and Tracking System
- Active Torque Transfer System
- Active Tuning Test Sets
- Addicted to the Stick
- Administrative Trade Training School (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
01; and attrite if their caregiver was a biological parent, [chi square](1, N=545) = 13.
They also are "32% more profitable and 53% less like to attrite.
I am sure that NATO forces will continue to attrite the military capability of the regime forces," Admiral Michael Mullen.
I am sure that NATO forces will continue to attrite have been held back by his forces for more than three weeks in eastern Libya.
Instead, the plan is to broadly attrite the enemy nation.
Participants who did not complete high school were more likely to attrite than were those who completed high school or above (p = .
What unions turned to (if they were not content to allow their jobs just to attrite, as they did in railroads, garment making, and sedating, among others) was to change their orientation away from aggressive organizing and tendentious labor disputes to more-businesslike maneuverings.