law firm of Alston & Bird, LLP, an Assistant Attorney General of the United States for Civil Rights in the U.
What does AGUS stand for?
AGUS stands for Attorney General of the United States
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AGUS
We have 3 other meanings of AGUS in our Acronym Attic
- Asociación Guatemalteca para el Desarollo (Guatemalan Association for Improvements)
- Asociacion Grafica Union de Imprentas (Spanish: Graphic Association of Union Printers; Peru)
- Associazione Ginecologi Universitari Italiani (Italian: Italian University Gynecologists Association)
- Aerosol Generator, Ultra Low Volume Electric
- Association for Genito-Urinary Medicine
- Agencias Universales, SA (USAP support agent in Chile)
- Agence d'Urbanisme et de Développement de la Région Flandre-Dunkerque (French: Urban Planning and Development Agency of the Flanders-Dunkirk Area)
- Revival Union Party (Georgia)
- Armenian Genocide Union of Sites
- Artificial Genito-Urinary Sphincter
- Atypical Glandular Cells of Undetermined Significance
- American Geophysical Union Spring Meeting (Washington, DC)
- Assemblies of God United States Missions
- Alt.Games.Unreal.Tournament (computer games newsgroup)
- Asociación de Graduados de la Universidad del Valle de Guatemala (Spanish)
- Accommodation Getaways Victoria (Australia)
- Anime Grapevine (anime forum site)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Verbraucherverbände (Germany: Working Party of the Consumer Associations)
- Automated/Automatic Guided Vehicle
- Automatic Gas Shutoff Valve
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eric Holder, Attorney General of the United States, also met with the Bulgarian Interior Minister on Tuesday.
Maurer Team: Government Accountability Office: Homeland Security and Justice Phone: (202) 512-9627 Recommendations for Executive Action ---------- Recommendation: The Attorney General of the United states should direct the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) Director to direct the BOP Director to establish a plan for the remaining steps needed to implement ISDI that describes the key tasks necessary for its implementation, assigns responsibility for these tasks, and establishes time lines for implementation.
When John Ashcroft experienced sudden abdominal pains so severe he couldn't attend a press conference last March, the Attorney General of the United States became another of the one million Americans to suffer from gallbladder disease this year.
Prior to becoming an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States in July 1941, Robert Jackson was a leading lawyer in western New York State (1913-1933), the General Counsel of the Treasury Department's Bureau of Revenue (1934-1935), an Associate Attorney General in the Tax and Antitrust Divisions (1936-1937), Solicitor General of the United States (1938-1939), and Attorney General of the United States (1940-1941).
406-2(b)(2) by revising the responsibility for determining when a contractor is not in compliance with the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) to include both the Attorney General of the United States and the Secretary of Homeland Security.
Byline: The Register-Guard The attorney general of the United States has an enormous job that demands rigorous managerial efficiency.
Furthermore, the Act requires that the Secretary of the Treasury, Secretary of State, and Attorney General of the United States certify each "act of terrorism.