1996) Owen and Todor (1993) surveyed both human resource professionals and undergraduate students, and found that for both groups' attitudes toward women as managers were more positive for women than men.
What does ATWAM stand for?
ATWAM stands for Attitudes Toward Women as Managers (gender research)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Adventure Tours Western Australia
- Air, Trees, Water, Animals (System of a Down song)
- All The Way Alive
- Amalgamated Textile Workers of America
- Anacostia Watershed Toxics Alliance
- Assistive Technology Warranty Act
- Association on Third World Affairs, Inc.
- Austin Women's Tennis Association (Texas)
- Activity Theories for Work Analysis and Design (International Ergonomics Association)
- All the World's A Stage
- Anticipated Transient Without A Scram (nuclear power plant incident)
- All the World's A Vax
- Anacortes Telescope & Wild Bird
- Around The Writer's Block
- Average Thom White Band
- Alaska Tsunami Warning Centre
- Anglican Trust for Women and Children (New Zealand)
- Around the World Cruises (Australia)
- Atlantic Tropical Weather Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just as attitudes toward women as managers sometimes limit the success of female managers in U.