Figure 9 demonstrates an aircraft attitude estimation error.
What does ATE stand for?
ATE stands for Attitude Estimation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATE
We have 129 other meanings of ATE in our Acronym Attic
- Architecting the Enterprise (computer architecture)
- Arterial Thromboembolism
- Ask the Experts (forum)
- Asociación de Trabajadores del Estado (Spanish: State Employees Association; Argentina)
- Assistance Technique Esthétique (French salon equipment retailer)
- Associate Technical Editor
- Association of Teacher Educators
- Asteroid True Equator (NASA)
- Asynchronous Terminal Emulation (Sprint)
- ATM Terminating Equipment (SONET)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics include estimation of a Brownian motion by using wavelets and a multi-scale Kalman filter bank, regularization of minimum parameter attitude estimation, imaging via formation flying with an external occulter, optimal low thrust transfer in general circular orbit using analytic averages of the system dynamics, generalized bilinear system identification, Hubble space telescope magnetic sensing systems and reduced gyro control, automatic fault-tolerant control design systems with application to satellites, lunar cargo mission strategies using variable low thrust, relative navigation for the Orion vehicle, and historical topics.
7 Chapter Summary 3 Attitude Estimation Using Low-Cost IMUs for Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles 3.