owned life insurance subsidiary begins to ask for motor vehicle records, attending physician's statements and inspections reports.
What does APS stand for?
APS stands for Attending Physician's Statement (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APS
We have 911 other meanings of APS in our Acronym Attic
- Assurance Prospection Simplifiée (French: Insurance Prospecting Simplified)
- Assured Produce Scheme
- Astrophysical and Planetary Sciences (University of Colorado)
- Asynchronous Protocol Specification
- Atiyah-Patodi-Singer (theorem)
- Atmospheric Process Simulator (distributed computing program, weather research)
- Atmospheric Properties System
- Atomic Power Station
- Attached Processor System (4ESS)
- Attending Physician Statement
- Auction Preferred Share
- Audio Preservation Studio (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Augmented Protein System
- Aurora Picture Show (Houston, TX)
- Aurora Public Schools (Aurora, CO)
- Austin Pond Society (Austin, TX)
- Australian Photographic Society Inc
- Australian Protective Service
- Australian Psychological Society
- Australian Public Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Problems that slow down the underwriting process include incomplete medical questionnaires, missing attending physician's statement (APS) reports, and delayed medical exams, among other issues.
The attending physician's statement, which industry representatives say can provide vital information for a life underwriter, isn't always available in other countries for an insurance company to review.