TRW will support and maintain facilities and communications for the entire JNIC, the Space Warfare Center, the Space Aggressor Squadron, the Attack and Launch Early Reporting to Theater system, the Aerospace Fusion Center, the Center for Research Support, and the Cheyenne Mountain Training System.
What does ALERT stand for?
ALERT stands for Attack and Launch Early Reporting to Theater
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ALERT
We have 44 other meanings of ALERT in our Acronym Attic
- Air Land Emergency Resource Team (International ALERT Academy)
- Air Logistics Early Requirements Test
- Air Loss Estimates in Real Time (AIR Worldwide Corporation)
- Air-Land Enhanced Reconnaissance and Targeting
- Aircraft Low Energy Retrieval Technique (USAF)
- All Africa Leprosy, Tuberculosis and Rehabilitation Training Centre (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Allergy to Latex Education and Resource Team
- Alliance of Local Emergency Response Teams (Petaluma, CA)
- America's Law Enforcement Retiree Team
- Arctic Long-term Environmental Research Transects Program (US EPA)
- Automated Law Enforcement Response Team
- Automated Local Evaluation in Real Time (flood warning system)
- Advanced Logistics Evaluation and Reporting - Enterprise Management
- Alert Condition
- Actel Logic Enhancer and Synthesizer
- Air Land Engagement Simulation
- Altitude Limited Electric Soaring (sailplanes)
- American-Lebanese Engineering Society, Inc.
- Association des Linguistes de l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: Association of Linguists of Higher Education)
- Athletic Life Experiences Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company developed the Joint Tactical Ground Station, which reports DSP data to theater commanders, and the Attack and Launch Early Reporting to Theater System to analyze DSP data and improve the identification and tracking of ballistic missiles.
The company developed the Joint Tactical Ground Station, which reports DSP data to theater commanders, and the Attack and Launch Early Reporting to Theater system to analyze DSP data and improve the identification and tracking of ballistic missiles.