High readiness "reaction forces" - comprising an air assault brigade, two attack helicopter regiments and three armoured infantry brigades - will be on standby to deploy on operations around the world.
What does AHR stand for?
AHR stands for Attack Helicopter Regiment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AHR
We have 91 other meanings of AHR in our Acronym Attic
- Andrew Hayes Racing (kart racing team)
- Applied Horticultural Research
- Aqueous Homogeneous Reactor
- Archives de l'Histoire Rurale (French: Archives of Rural History; Switzerland)
- Artists for Human Rights (Calabasas, CA)
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor
- Asset Health Review
- Assisted Human Reproduction
- Association for Health Records
- Atelier Hautes Résolutions (French: High Resolution Workshop)
- Australian Health Review (Australian Healthcare & Hospitals Association)
- Avenir et Histoire des Recycleurs (French: Future and History of Recyclers)
- Average Heart Rate
- Average Hull Roughness (sailing)
- Aviemore Highland Resort, Ltd. (Scotland, UK)
- Acton Hot Rod Association (UK)
- Advanced Helmet Sight Reticle Assembly
- American Healthcare Radiology Administrators
- American Home Recording Act
- American Hot Rod Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Included are events of 23 March, which saw the ambush of the 507th Maintenance Company and the devastating losses suffered by the 11th Attack Helicopter Regiment.
Up to 40 helicopters from the US Army's 11th Attack Helicopter Regiment were involved in the first assault on the Republican Guard's Medina Division, one of six stationed in and around Baghdad.
Headquarters, V Corps Artillery and the Corps FECC supported the corps scenario and the 11th Attack Helicopter Regiment EXEVAL, while Headquarters, 41st FA Brigade commanded and controlled the 900-man exercise OPFOR more than 100 kilometers away.
It includes the following sections: command and control (C2), operations, targeting, joint weapons officer (JWO), G3 air, automated deep operations coordination system (ADOCS) local area network (LAN) and 11th Attack Helicopter Regiment (AHR) S3 plans.
All this coordination could take place in real time with the air and ground components, including subordinate divisions and the attack helicopter regiment in the absence of any planned graphic control measures (FSCM and ACM).