They address tissue effects, cryotechnology, and clinical applications of procedures like ablation for atrioventricular nodal reentry tachycardia (AVNRT) and atrial flutter and fibrillation, septal pathways, balloon-based and endocardial cryoablation, epicardial cryoablation for patients undergoing mitral valve surgery, and cryoablation of ventricular tachycardias, as well as history and mechanisms.
What does AVNR stand for?
AVNR stands for Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- AIDS Volunteers of Northern Kentucky (Covington, KY)
- Automatic Video Noise Limiter
- Automatic Video Noise Limiting
- Algemene Vereniging Nederlandse Militairen (Dutch: General Association of Dutch Soldiers; est. 1972)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Modification
- AUTOVON Network Management
- Aviation Medicine
- Active Virtual Network Management Protocol
- Amateur Video News Network (Denver, CO)
- Antifašistièko Vijeæe Narodnog Osloboðenja Jugoslavije (Anti-Fascist Council of National Liberation of Yugoslavia; WWII)
- Australian Veterinary Nurse Resource Centre (Samford)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reciprocating Tachycardia
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Any Variety Not Separately Classified (dog shows)
- Advanced Variable Nozzle Turbocharger (diesel engines)
- Anterior Ventral Nucleus of the Thalamus
- Atrioventricular Nodal Tachycardia (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Treatment of supraventricular tachycardia due to atrioventricular nodal reentry by radiofrequency catheter ablation of slow-pathway conduction.
An impulse can circle in nodus atrioventricularis and cause atrioventricular nodal reentry tachycardia.