Three peptides from the atrial natriuretic factor prohormone amino terminus lower blood pressure and produce diuresis, natriuresis, and/or kaliuresis in humans.
What does pro ANF stand for?
pro ANF stands for Atrial Natriuretic Factor Prohormone
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Proline (Amino Acid)
- Proper Ram-air Orientation (parachute packing method)
- Prospect Research Online (Canada)
- Protracted Refugee and Displaced Person Operations (until May 1998; see PRRO)
- Provo (Amtrak station code; Provo, UT)
- Public Record Office (British Archives)
- Public Relations Officer
- Public Relations Organization (various organizations)
- Publication Requirement Officer
- Pro Tempore (Latin: For the Time Being)
- Before, in Front of (Prefix)
- Presence or Absence of Coexistent Vasopressin Precursor
- Prospective Drug Utilization Review
- Progetti Emiliani (Italian marketing agency)
- Pre-OCONUS (Outside the Continental United States) Travel File (US Army)
- Pennsylvania Residential Owners Association
- Polarized Refrigerant Oil Additive
- Pretax Return on Assets
- Private Right of Action (legal term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The N-terminus and a 4,000-MW peptide from the midportion of the N-terminus of the atrial natriuretic factor prohormone each circulate in humans and increase in congestive heart failure.