Swordfish's top ten records: 1 David Bowie - The Next Day 2 Jimi Hendrix - People Hell & Angels 3 Nick Cave - Push the Sky Away 4 Atoms for Peace - Amok 5 Johnny Marr - The Messenger 6 Avrocar - Summer Blonde 7 The Smiths - The Queen is Dead 8 The Libertines - Up the Bracket 9 Miles Davis - Kind of Blue 10 Laura Mvula - Sing To The Moon CAPTION(S): IN THE GROOVE: Swordfish owners Mike Caddick, left, and Gareth Owen at the new shop in Dalton Street.
What does AFP stand for?
AFP stands for Atoms for Peace (Inderscience Publishers)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFP
We have 370 other meanings of AFP in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Financial Professionals
- Association Française de Psychothérapie (French: French Psychotherapy Association)
- Association Française de Pyrotechnie (French: French Pyrotechnics Association; est. 1986)
- Association Française des Polyarthritiques
- Association Française pour la Percussion (French: French Percussion Association)
- Association of Finnish Pharmacies
- Association of Forensic Physicians (UK)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Asymmetric Fabry-Perot
- Atomic Fues Potential
- Atypical Face Pain (medical)
- Augusta Free Press (newspaper; Virginia)
- Australia First Party (political party)
- Australian Family Physician (peer-reviewed journal, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners)
- Australian Federal Police
- Automated Fiber Placement
- Automated Function Prediction
- Automatic Fill Program
- Automatic Fire Protection
- Automatic for the People (music album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCOTS TOP 10 SINGLES 1 (-) Bastille Pompeii 2 (1) One Direction One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks) 3 (5) Justin Timberlake Mirrors 4 (2) Avicii vs Nicky Romero I Could be The One 5 (3) Macklemore/ Ryan Lewis Thrift Shop 6 (8) Taylor Swift I Knew You Were Trouble 7 (6) Bruno Mars When I Was Your Man 8 (12) Pink ft Nate Ruess Just Give Me A Reason 9 (4) Baauer Harlem Shake 10 (-) Wiley ft Chip Reload SCOTS TOP 10 ALBUMS 1 (1) Emeli Sande Our Version of Events 2 (2) Mumford & Sons Babel 3 (5) Various Les Miserables Soundtrack 4 (4) Jake Bugg Jake Bugg 5 (6) Ben Howard Every Kingdom 6 (-) Josh Groban All That Echoes 7 (9) Calvin Harris 18 Months 8 (-) Atoms for Peace Amok 9 (8) Biffy Clyro Opposites 10 (-) Johnny Marr The Messenger
RF AMOK Atoms For Peace Radiohead's Thom Yorke is going further away from the great rock tunes of OK Computer.
info) Atoms for Peace are giving fans a treat by streaming their new album, "(http://store.
The money he received from the Atoms for Peace Medal and Award he spent on setting up a fund for young Pakistani physicists to visit the ICTP.
Following President Eisenhower's 1953 Atoms for Peace speech, U.
Thailand s Office of Atoms for Peace, part of the Ministry of Science, said it would work with food authorities in testing products from Japan and had protectively installed radiation testing devices in major cities.
That could become a Berlin Wall dividing our scientific community, where today there's at least some synergy between atoms for peace and atoms for war -- a potentially tragic setback for the efforts against global warming that the secretary so strongly urges.