Last month, the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Chief Fereidoun Abbasi announced that Iran is due to unveil 8 new radiomedicines with applications for diagnosis, prevention and treatment of a number of diseases.
What does AEOI stand for?
AEOI stands for Atomic Energy Organization of Iran
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEOI
- Allied Explosive Ordnance Disposal Publication
- Automated Explosive Ordnance Disposal Publications System
- Association for Environmental and Outdoor Education (California)
- Association of Educational Office Employees
- Association of Educational Office Employees of the Los Angeles Unified School District (Los Angeles, CA)
- Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Education Association (trade association; various locations)
- African Educational Opportunities Foundation (Melrose, MA)
- Alternate Emergency Operations Facility
- American Epilepsy Outreach Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Automated Electrolytic Oxygen Generator (US Navy Submarines)
- Attitudes and Opinions of Economic Issues
- Automatic Exchange of Information (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- Aeolic (linguistics)
- Australian Engineering OnLine (Taren Point, NSW, Australia)
- Assessing the Environment of Locations in Urban Streets (UK)
- All Eyes on Me
- All Eyez on Me (Tupac Shakur album)
- Antiochian Evangelical Orthodox Mission
- Apple Events Object Model
- Africa Earth Observatory Network (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran is due to unveil 7 new radiomedicines by the end of the current Iranian year (ends March 20), Deputy Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Hossein Khalfi announced on Sunday.
Project End (Estimated): 2015 Phase: Announced Country : Iran Sector : Power and Water | Nuclear Energy Profile Type : Standalone Project Owner : Atomic Energy Organization of Iran Location : Bushehr, Iran Contract Type : Construction Facility Type : Nuclear power plant Background : The Atomic Eenergy Organization of Iran (AEOI) plans to build a second nuclear power plant in Bushehr, Iran.
Tehran is capable of making its own nuclear fuel plates and rods, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran said Saturday.
Among other individuals targeted are Javad Karimi Sabet, who has been linked to the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, and Mohammad Ali Jafari, the commander in chief of the IRGC since September 2007.
Summary: Atomic Energy Organization of Iran Director Ali-Akbar Salehi said the door is still open to talks on a nuclear swap deal with the West Atomic Energy Organization of Iran Director Ali-Akbar Salehi said the door is still open to talks on a nuclear swap deal with the West.
The broadcast said Ahmadinejad issued the order to the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran during a speech at an exhibition of Iran's laser technology.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran has started installing new generation centrifuges at its enrichment facility in the Central city of Natanz since last month, Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Fereidoun Abbasi announced on Wednesday.