The head of Atomic Energy Organization of Iran announced last week that the Bushehr nuclear reactor had been reassembled and put back on line generating electricity as of January 4.
What does AEO stand for?
AEO stands for Atomic Energy Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEO
We have 66 other meanings of AEO in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Energy Outlook (US DoE, EIA)
- Apple Events Object model
- Applications Electroniques de l'Ouest (French electronics manufacturer)
- Army Energy Office (US Army)
- Arranged Employment Opinion (Canada)
- Assistant Executive Officer
- Association de l'Ecole Odontologique (French: Association of Dental Schools)
- Association for Enterprise Opportunity
- Association of Event Organisers (UK)
- Association of Exhibition Organisers
- Authorised Economic Operator (EU)
- Authorised Economic Operator Scheme-Guatemala (trade)
- Adult Education Officers' Association (Ireland)
- Aortic Effective Orifice Area
- Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency, Inc.
- Australian Employee Ownership Association (est. 1986; Australia)
- Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
- Aphis Emergency Operations Center (USDA)
- Art Ensemble of Chicago
- Analysis and Evaluation of Operational Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this month, Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Fereidoon Abbasi Davani said Iran is to build a second nuclear power plant by early 2014.
| TEHRAN, May 22 (KUNA) -- Iran's Atomic Energy Organization said on Tuesday that it two batches of domestically made nuclear fuel rods were delivered to a Scientific and Medical research reactor in Tehran.
s Atomic Energy Organization, said President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had ordered work to begin soon on two new plants.
Summary: Atomic Energy Organization of Iran Director Ali-Akbar Salehi said the door is still open to talks on a nuclear swap deal with the West Atomic Energy Organization of Iran Director Ali-Akbar Salehi said the door is still open to talks on a nuclear swap deal with the West.
The statement by Ali Akbar Salehi on Sunday evening comes after President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad earlier in the day instructed Iran's Atomic Energy Organization to start work on producing higher-grade nuclear fuel for a Tehran reactor.
Head of the Jordan Atomic Energy Khalid Touqan and the Governor of Algerian Atomic Energy Organization Mohammad Dardour signed a nuclear power generation deal 2009 Jordan Press & publishing Co.
Byline: Daily Star Staff Summary: Iran's government has named a former envoy to the UN nuclear watchdog as new head of the country's Atomic Energy Organization after its head for 12 years resigned, Iranian media reported on Friday.