Al-Anisi said Ibrahim Bin Abood, the lawyer appointed by the eight political parties, is working as a lawyer in the government's Atomic Energy Committee and for this reason isn't eligible to advocate this case because he is a state-employee.
What does AEC stand for?
AEC stands for Atomic Energy Committee (Kazakhstan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AEC
We have 540 other meanings of AEC in our Acronym Attic
- Association Européenne des Cheminots (French)
- Association Executives Committee (various organizations)
- Association Executives Council
- Association of Electric Cooperatives
- Association of Exhibition Contractors
- Asthma Education Centre (Canada)
- Atelier d'Etudes Climatiques (French: Climate Studies Workshop)
- Atlas Educational Center
- Atmos Energy Corporation (Kentucky)
- Atomic Energy Commission (superseded by ERDA)
- Atomic Energy Council (Taiwan)
- Attestation of College Studies (degree; Canada)
- Audiovox Electronics Corporation (VOXX International Corporation)
- Australian Electoral Commission
- Australian Environmental Council
- Australian Exhibitions and Conferences
- Automated Electronic Classroom
- Automatic Edge Control
- Automatic Engine Control
- Automatic Error Correction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next week, the International Atomic Energy Committee will release a report that western diplomats expect will say that Iran is approaching the ability to produce a nuclear bomb.
Anderson, outgoing chairman of the Joint Congressional Atomic Energy Committee, says Santa Fe publisher Robert McKinney is being considered as a member of the Atomic Energy Commission.