Tokyo: Saudi Arabia has called on the international community to pursue practical steps to achieve the highest safety standards, improve the safety of nuclear installations, spread the culture of nuclear safety, revise the standards continuously, and take advantage of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in setting national security regulations concerning safety, confronting operating incidents and rehabilitating specialized cadres.
What does AEA stand for?
AEA stands for Atomic Energy Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AEA
We have 254 other meanings of AEA in our Acronym Attic
- Association d'Econométrie Appliquée (French: Applied Econometrics Association)
- Association des Elèves Avocats (French: Association of Student Lawyers; est. 1990)
- Association des Enseignants Acadiens (French: Association of Acadian Teachers; Canada)
- Association Européenne de l'Asphalte (French: European Association of Asphalt)
- Association Européenne des Avocats (French: European Association of Lawyers; Alicante, Spain)
- Association Excellence Awards (National Association of Home Builders)
- Association for European Astronauts
- Association of European Airlines
- Asymptotic Energy Analysis
- Atomic Energy Act
- Atomic Energy Authority
- Augustinian Educational Association
- Australian Esperanto Association
- Australian Export Awards (Sydney, Australia)
- Autoerotic Asphyxiation
- Automatic Error Analysis
- Automation Economic Analysis
- Automotive Electric Association
- Auxiliary Engine Assembly
- All-Electron Approximation-Molecular Orbital
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's Representative to the International Atomic Energy Agency Ali Asqar Soltaniyeh announced that the Iranian and IAEA experts' recent negotiations covered cooperation and mutual understanding between the two sides.
The United Arab Emirates completed another important step in the framework of its cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency by signing its Country Profile Framework with the Agency, (CPF), in Abu Dhabi today, at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
and has over many years continued to explore and to develop technologies with no applications other than in the military sphere," Glyn Davies, US envoy to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA's refusal to stop sensitive nuclear work, most notably the enrichment of uranium.
The Ministry of Energy and Dams has begun preparing for a nuclear project with the aim of generating electricity in cooperation with the Sudanese Atomic Energy Agency and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), and the nuclear power plant is scheduled for completion in 2020.
Summary: The International Atomic Energy Agency on Wednesday said Iran has agreed to a draft deal on its nuclear program.
Organised by the Department of Atomic Energy in association with the International Atomic Energy Agency and the Indian Nuclear Society, the conference will discuss various options to contribute towards a road map for the growth of nuclear energy and its peaceful uses.
The deal has to be approved by the International Atomic Energy Agency and the 45-nation Nuclear Suppliers Group, which monitors sales of nuclear technology.