: The contractor is in compliance with the requirements of operational plant-related regulations and overarching laws and regulations to provide (for example, the Atomic Energy Act, technical DIN, etc.
What does AEA stand for?
AEA stands for Atomic Energy Act
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AEA
We have 254 other meanings of AEA in our Acronym Attic
- Associação Brasileira de Engenharia Automotiva (Brazil)
- Association d'Econométrie Appliquée (French: Applied Econometrics Association)
- Association des Elèves Avocats (French: Association of Student Lawyers; est. 1990)
- Association des Enseignants Acadiens (French: Association of Acadian Teachers; Canada)
- Association Européenne de l'Asphalte (French: European Association of Asphalt)
- Association Européenne des Avocats (French: European Association of Lawyers; Alicante, Spain)
- Association Excellence Awards (National Association of Home Builders)
- Association for European Astronauts
- Association of European Airlines
- Asymptotic Energy Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of course, the Commissioners really had no choice; the Atomic Energy Act is clear: foreign ownership of U.
Bhabha deliberately built secrecy into the programme right at the beginning by modelling the Atomic Energy Commission and the atomic energy after the British Atomic Energy Act.
The Atomic Energy Act - one involving a loose container lid and the others dealing with water that leaked from waste storage boxes.
For any US company to engage in civilian nuclear cooperation with Saudi Arabia, the US and Saudi Arabian governments must negotiate a framework agreement that meets specific requirements under Section 123 of the Atomic Energy Act, followed by US congressional review of the agreement, the trio said.
For any US company to engage in civilian nuclear cooperation with Saudi Arabia, the US and Saudi Arabian governments must negotiate a framework agreement that meets specific requirements under Section 123 of the Atomic Energy Act, followed by US congressional review of the agreement.
In this context, he said that the Indian Atomic Energy Act provides the legal framework for securing nuclear materials and facilities, and the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board ensures independent oversight of nuclear safety and security.
India's Atomic Energy Act 1962 prohibits private-sector players from setting up nuclear power stations.