LECO glow discharge atomic emission spectrometers include the SA-2000 and the GDS850A.
What does AES stand for?
AES stands for Atomic Emission Spectrometer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AES
We have 549 other meanings of AES in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Engineering Society
- Asian Environmental Society
- ASRC (Arctic Slope Regional Corporation) Energy Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Associate in Engineering Science
- Associazione Editori Sardi (Italian: Sardis Publishers Association)
- Asynchronous Event Scheduler
- ATACCS Experimentation Site
- Atlantis Energy Systems, Inc
- Atmospheric Environment Service
- Atmospheric Exchange System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other portions of the samples were crushed, powdered, and put into solution for inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometer (ICP-AES) whole rock chemical analysis.
We are also pleased to have just added two important instrument companies to Thermo Optek: Applied Research Laboratories, a leading Swiss manufacturer of wavelength-dispersive X-ray instruments, atomic emission spectrometers, and automation systems for elemental analysis, and VG Elemental, a well respected, U.