Salstein of Atmospheric and Environmental Research in Cambridge, Mass.
What does AER stand for?
AER stands for Atmospheric and Environmental Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AER
We have 171 other meanings of AER in our Acronym Attic
- Approach End Runway
- Appropriate Extent of Remedy
- Army Emergency Relief
- Army in Europe Regulation (US Army)
- Artisans des Energies Renouvelables (French: Artisans of Renewable Energy)
- Assembly of European Regions
- Assessment and Evaluation Report
- Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Association for Education in Radio
- Association of European Radios (Brussels, Belgium)
- Auditory Evoked Response
- Australian Educational Researcher (Australian Association for Research in Education)
- Australian Energy Regulator
- Automatic Event Recorder
- Average Event Rate
- Average Evoked Response
- Active Error Recovery/Nominee-Based Congestion Algorithm
- Accelerating Economic Recovery in Asia
- Actions, Etudes et Recherches autour de l'Architecture (French: Actions, Research and Studies about Architecture; business association; est. 1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Atmospheric and Environmental Research (AER) is a team member on the Research and Development High Performance Computing System contract recently awarded to CSC (NYSE: CSC) by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Weisenstein, a researcher at Atmospheric and Environmental Research in Cambridge, Mass.
Judah Cohen, Atmospheric and Environmental Research, Inc.
That's a topic of intense research right now -- to find out exactly how effective these reactions are at lower latitudes," says atmospheric chemist Jose Rodriguez from Atmospheric and Environmental Research, Inc.
Boeing, Atmospheric and Environmental Research, Inc.
As prime contractor, BSS leads a team composed of Atmospheric and Environmental Research (AER), Inc.
As the proposed prime contractor, BSS leads a team composed of Atmospheric and Environmental Research (AER) Inc.