HTO and 10Be) in addition to water isotopes in Atmospheric General Circulation Models equipped with a detailed description of the stratosphere, (4) a first documentation of climate, hydrological cycle and stratospheric input in Antarctica through combined measurements of isotopes in ice cores for the last 100 years.
What does AGCM stand for?
AGCM stands for Atmospheric General Circulation Model
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGCM
We have 8 other meanings of AGCM in our Acronym Attic
- Arcade Game Construction Kit (video game creation software)
- Assam Gas Company Limited (India)
- Association of GCRC Core Laboratories
- Automatic Ground-Controlled Landing
- American Green Card Lottery Consultants
- Absolutely Gay Christian Men
- Adiabatic Generator Coordinate Method
- Alpine Gordini Club Mérois (French car club)
- Anderson Group Construction Management (Texas)
- Army Good Conduct Medal
- Atmospheric Global Circulation Model
- Master Chief Aerographer's Mate (Naval rating)
- Adventist Global Communication Network (Silver Spring, MD)
- Arbinet Global Clearing Network (Arbinet Communications, Inc.; various locations)
- Australian Government Competitive Neutrality Complaints Office
- Associated General Contractors of North Dakota
- Advanced Gas-Cooled Nuclear Reactor
- Associated General Contractors of America, New York State Chapter, Inc. (Albany, NY)
- After Google Check-Out
- Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jian Lu, and his team at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, Colorado, US, use one such indicator to show that the observed widening of the tropics can be accurately replicated by an atmospheric general circulation model forced by the observed evolution since 1958 of global sea surface temperatures and sea ice distributions along with the direct radiative effects from natural and human-generated sources.
So Graham ran a series of simulations on an atmospheric general circulation model for the period 1970 to 1992.