The rocket carried the Scientific Satellite (SciSat-1) Atmospheric Chemistry Experiment spacecraft into space for NASA and the Canadian Space Agency.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Atmospheric Chemistry Experiment (University of Waterloo's Chemistry Department)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Athlete Career and Education (UK and Australia)
- Athlete's Competitive Edge (various organizations)
- Athletic Certified Equipment (Orlando, FL)
- Atlanta Comics Expo (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlanta's Competitive Edge Tennis Academy (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlantic Center for the Environment (Canada)
- Atlantic City Electric (utility; New Jersey)
- Atlantic City Expressway (New Jersey)
- Atlantic Coast Entertainment (Professional Entertainment Company)
- Atmosphere, Climate & Environment
- Atmospheric Collection Equipment
- Attempto Controlled English (linguistics)
- Attestato di Certificazione Energetica (Italian: Energy Performance Certificate)
- Attitude Control Electronics
- Attitude, Commitment, Excellence
- Auckland College of Education
- Audio-Connecting Equipment (ITU-T)
- Australasian Computing Education Conference
- Australian College of Educators
- Australian Communication Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
This one was the Southern Ocean Atmospheric Chemistry Experiment, SOAPEX.
13, 2003 Orbital Sciences Corporation (NYSE:ORB) announced today that its Pegasus(R) space launch vehicle successfully launched the Scientific Satellite (SCISAT-1) Atmospheric Chemistry Experiment (ACE) spacecraft for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Canadian Space Agency.