Required processes for fabricating the NMOS spherical semiconductor included spherical single crystallization, spherical silicon surface polishing, integrated circuit design on the sphere with mask data generation and fabrication, spherical lithography with alignment of balls, etching and probe-testing of the transistor, spherical resist coating, high temperature oxidation at 1300 degrees Celsius and atmospheric chemical vapor deposition.
What does ACVD stand for?
ACVD stands for Atmospheric Chemical Vapor Deposition (coating technology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACVD
We have 2 other meanings of ACVD in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference
- Alabama Crime Victims Compensation Commission
- Association of Canadian Venture Capital Companies
- Advanced Combat Vehicle Crewman’s Helmet
- American College of Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology
- Acquired Colour Vision Deficiency
- Air Cushion Vehicle Defender/Defense (Skimaire)
- Aircraft Chart Viewing Device
- American College of Veterinary Dermatology
- Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Mortality (epidemiology)
- Adult, Career, and Vocational Education
- American Council for Virtual Education
- Atlantic Climate Variability Experiment
- Atmospheric Chemistry Validation of ENVISAT (European Space Agency Environmental Satellite; workshop)
- American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
- Amicale des Clubs de Véhicules d'Epoque du Nord de la France (French automobile club)
- Adams County Volunteer Emergency Services Association (Gettysburg, PA)
- Australian Committee on Vocational Education and Training Statistics
- Alternating Current Frequency Converter
- Anti Christliche Vampir-Front (German: Anti-Christian Vampire-Front; gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Required processes for fabricating the spherically-placed NMOS transistor include mask data generation and fabrication using the five-micron design rule, atmospheric Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD), high-temperature oxidation at 1250 degrees Celsius, spherical resist-coating process, spherical lithography, etching and probe-testing of the transistor.
Aviza Technology's overall IP portfolio covers method and apparatus patents in the areas of atmospheric chemical vapor deposition (APCVD), low-pressure chemical vapor deposition (LPCVD), high temperature oxidation and diffusion, low-k dielectric films, chemical mechanical polishing (CMP), and atomic layer deposition (ALD).