Fred Kibenge of the ISA reference laboratory at the Atlantic Veterinary College in P.
What does AVC stand for?
AVC stands for Atlantic Veterinary College (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AVC
We have 160 other meanings of AVC in our Acronym Attic
- Arbitrarily-Varying Channel
- Arc Voltage Control (for gas tungsten arc welding)
- Architecture Valorisation Construction (French: Architecture Construction Development; architectural firm; est. 1990)
- Area Vocational Center (various locations)
- Army Veterinary Corps
- Asia Vital Components (Taiwan)
- Asian Volleyball Confederation (est. 1952; beach volleyball governing body)
- Association pour la Valorisation des Connaissances (French: Association for the Development of Knowledge; est. 1995)
- Association Viticole Champenoise (French: Champagne Wine Association; est. 1898)
- Assurance of Voluntary Compliance (legal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second license was issued to Chemaphor, a public company in Canada, with laboratories in Prince Edward Island, adjacent to the Atlantic Veterinary College.
Higgins, granddaughter of Rita Higgins, of West Boylston, successfully completed the requirements for a doctorate of veterinary medicine by the Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edward Island, PEI, Canada.