Fornabio has found the smaller kings will be near the surface chasing Atlantic thread herring (threadfin) during the morning bite.
What does THA stand for?
THA stands for Atlantic Thread Herring (FAO fish species code)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THA
We have 104 other meanings of THA in our Acronym Attic
- Associate in Theology (degree)
- Top Hat/Access Transit (Wisconsin)
- Training Hours per Person
- T-Helper/T-Suppressor Ratio
- Tissue/Venous Hematocrit Ratio
- T-Helper Type 0
- T Helper Cell Type 1
- T Helper Cell Type 2 (gene)
- Tail Homology 2 (protein domain)
- Tony Hawks 2 (PlayStation game)
- Hardware Address of the Target
- Take Heart Alaska (coalition)
- Tampa Housing Authority (Florida)
- Task Hazard Analysis
- Temporary Help Agency (various locations)
- Temporary Holding Area
- Temporary Housing Assistance (emergency management)
- Tennessee Handicap Act
- Tennessee Hospital Association (Nashville, TN)
- Terminal Home Agent
Samples in periodicals archive:
Directed fisheries for Atlantic thread herring (and other coastal herrings) in the northern Gulf of Mexico are concentrated along the northwestern coast of Florida where most of the catch is sold as bait or processed into pet food (Finucane and Vaught, 1986).
If all the necessary factors fall into place-clean water, calm seas and lots of menhaden, Spanish sardines, Atlantic thread herring and mullet-you'll be able to track the action from north to south as the fall run progresses.