com/), the leader in telecommunications switch consolidation solutions for network migration, today announced that Atlantic Telephone Membership Corporation (ATMC) has chosen to enhance its existing voice network with the company's 5000S solution.
What does ATMC stand for?
ATMC stands for Atlantic Telephone Membership Corporation (Shallotte, North Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATMC
We have 42 other meanings of ATMC in our Acronym Attic
- All Terrain Mountain Bike Challenge (Australia)
- According To My Calculations
- Admiralty Transmitting Magnetic Compass
- Advanced Technology and Manufacturing Center (University of Massachusetts Dartmouth)
- Air Transport Movement Control Center
- Alternative to Meds Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Altitude - Training and Management Consultants (Australia)
- An Teallach Mountaineering Club (Scotland)
- Ante Todo Mucha Calma (Spanish: Above All Very Calmly; album)
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode Chip
- Automação e Telecomunicação Ltd (Portugese: Automation and Telecommunication)
- Automotive Training Managers Council
- Association of Teachers of Maternal and Child Health
- Advanced Technology Master Caution Panel
- Air Traffic Management Concept Panel
- Air Traffic Management Operational Concepts Panel (ICAO)
- Algebraic Topological Methods in Computer Science (European Congress of Mathematics)
- All Terrain Mind Controlled Scooter (gaming)
- Air Terminal Movement Control Team
- Abingdon Traditional Morris Dancers (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both carriers, Atlantic Telephone Membership Corporation (ATMC) and Wightman Telecom Ltd.
29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- -- APA Cables & Networks (APACN), a leader in fiber management solutions and wholly owned subsidiary of APA Enterprises , today announced that Atlantic Telephone Membership Corporation (ATMC) of Brunswick County, North Carolina has selected APACN's Fiber Scalability Center, the Company's line of OSP cabinets for ATMC's Fiber-to-the Premise-Networks (FTTP).
NASDAQ- NMS: CCBL), announced today that Atlantic Telephone Membership Corporation is using C-COR's equipment and services for its Brunswick County, N.