Before joining TRW, he held technical and management positions with Lockheed Missiles and Space Company, Atlantic Research Corporation, and Aerojet Liquid Rocket Company.
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for Atlantic Research Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Retarded Citizens (of High Point)
- Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer
- Association Resource Center (various organizations)
- Astrophysical Research Consortium
- Asylum Seeking and Refugee Children (UK)
- Athénée Robert Catteau (Brussels, Belgium)
- Athletic Recreation Center (fitness facility; University of the Sciences; Philadelphia, PA)
- Atlanta Recumbent Cyclists
- Atlanta Regional Commission
- Atlantic Rally for Cruisers (annual sailing event)
- Atmospheric Reduced Crude
- Atomic Radio Clock
- ATSR Reprocessing for Climate (ATSR = Along-Track Scanning Radiometer; climatology)
- Attaché de Recherche Clinique (French: Clinical Research Associate)
- Attached Resource Computer
- Attack Response Controller
- Attack Retrieve Capture (game)
- Attorneys for the Rights of the Child
- Auckland Regional Council (New Zealand)
- Auction Rate Certificate
Samples in periodicals archive:
He challenged reports by companies, such as the Atlantic Research Corporation in the 1960s, that departed materially from this concept.
Founded more than 50 years ago as Atlantic Research Corporation, ARC Automotive has evolved over the years to utilize the same proven technologies found in propellant military systems.
Atlantic Research Corporation PSG, and CSC, primarily in the fields of systems and software engineering, and international programs.
In 2004 it acquired the former Atlantic Research Corporation liquid in-space propulsion business.
As the former compliance officer for Atlantic Research Corporation and CSC, Rich led teams responsible for corporate and project cost reporting, cost accounting standards compliance, and liaison and support for DCAA and DCMA audits and reviews.
He spent eight years as a contracting officer with the Naval Air Systems Command Headquarters and more than 12 years in the controllership of government contractors ranging from General Physics Corporation to Atlantic Research Corporation and CSC.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20010108/SFM125LOGO ) The primary purpose of the offering is to finance the acquisition by GenCorp's subsidiary, Aerojet-General Corporation, of substantially all of the assets related to the propulsion business of Atlantic Research Corporation, a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation, and to refinance existing indebtedness.