Flushing Financial Corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: FFIC), the parent holding company for Flushing Savings Bank, FSB, today announced its acquisition of Atlantic Liberty Financial Corp.
What does ALFC stand for?
ALFC stands for Atlantic Liberty Financial Corp
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALFC
We have 6 other meanings of ALFC in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Low Flow Anaesthesia
- Association Lavalloise de Football Américain (French football association)
- ATC, Lead-In Training, FAC, ALO
- Australian Lebanon Football Association
- Australian Lot Feeders' Association
- Air-Land Forces Application Agency
- Assisted Living Facilities Association of America
- Alfaisal International Academy (Saudi Arabia)
- Abundant Living Family Church (est. 1994; Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
- American Literature for Children
- Atlantic Liberty Financial Corporation
- Advertising, Labeling, and Formulation Division (US Department of the Treasury)
- Alcohol Labeling and Formulation Division (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Department of the Treasury)
- Arkansas Land and Farm Development Corporation
- Analog Line Front End
- Association of Licensed Foreign Employment Agencies (Sri Lanka)
- Aluminum Federation (UK)
- Aluminum Federation Limited (UK)
- Association de langue française pour l'étude du diabète et des maladies métaboliques
- Association de Langue Francaise pour l'Etude du Diabete et des Maladies Metaboliques (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK, July 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Atlantic Liberty Financial Corp.
Atlantic Liberty Financial Corp, , the holding company of Atlantic Liberty Savings, F.