Apr 6, 2010 American Airlines today completes the first flight through the Atlantic interoperability initiative to reduce emissions (AIRE).
What does AIRE stand for?
AIRE stands for Atlantic Interoperability Initiative to Reduce Emissions (aviation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AIRE
We have 24 other meanings of AIRE in our Acronym Attic
- Academic-Intellectual Resource Exchange
- Acute Infarction Ramipril Efficacy study
- Advanced Information Retrieval Engine (Illinois Institute of Technology)
- Advanced Intermediate Representation with Extensibility
- Agence pour l'Investissement dans la Recherche à l'Étranger (French: Agency for Investment in Research Abroad)
- Arizona Institute for Renewable Energy (Tempe, AZ)
- Arlington Initiative to Reduce Emissions (Virginia)
- Artificially Intelligent Reverse Engineer (from Mother of Storms novel by John Barnes)
- Association of Irish Riding Establishments
- Asthma Insights & Reality in Europe (asthma survey)
- Austin Institute of Real Estate (Austin, TX)
- Autoimmune Regulator
- Awards for the Integration of Research and Education
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (California)
- American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers (Chicago, IL)
- Air Forces East Atlantic
- Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers
- American Indian Resource and Education Coalition
- Australian Independent Real Estate Consultancy
- Association of Illinois Real Estate Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the Atlantic Interoperability Initiative to Reduce Emissions (AIRE), American will be the first U.
Apr 7, 2010 American Airlines today completes the first flight through the Atlantic interoperability initiative to reduce emissions (AIRE).