Atsuko Negishi, a researcher in Fudge's lab, collected buckets of slime from Atlantic hagfish (Myxine glutinosa).
What does MYG stand for?
MYG stands for Atlantic Hagfish (FAO fish species code)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MYG
We have 3 other meanings of MYG in our Acronym Attic
- Myfabforum.org (website)
- Myfastforum.org (website)
- Myfreeforum.org (website)
- Myfunforum.org (website)
- Mid-Yorkshire Fungus Group (UK)
- Minority Youth and Families Initiative (Iowa)
- Manassas Youth Football League (Virginia)
- Manningham Youth and Family Services (Australia)
- Maui Youth and Family Services (Hawaii)
- Melandrium Yellow Fleck Virus
- MAS Youth Give
- Maytag Company (stock symbol)
- Multi-Year Guarantee (finance)
- Microsoft, Yahoo!, Google, AOL
- Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuity
- MIPS Yeast Genome Database
- Muslim Youth of Greater Detroit (Rochester Hills, MI)
- Muslim Youth Group of the Islamic Society of Orange County
- Medford Youth Girls Softball (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Atlantic hagfish (Myxine glutinosa) is actually an eel-shaped invertebrate that scavenges animal corpses in the deep ocean.
A single Atlantic Hagfish can produce quarts of slime in seconds.