7 /PRNewswire/ -- Atlantic Express Transportation Group, Inc.
What does AETG stand for?
AETG stands for Atlantic Express Transportation Group, Inc. (private bus service; New Jersey)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AETG
We have 1 other meaning of AETG in our Acronym Attic
- Aquatic Effects Technology Evaluation (MMS Canada)
- Association Européenne de Transfert Embryonnaire (French)
- Air and Space Expeditionary Task Force (US DoD)
- All Europe Taekwondo Federation (Lublin, Poland)
- All-England Theatre Festival (UK)
- Army Evaluation Task Force
- Australasian Emissions Trading Forum (est. 1998; now Asia-Pacific Emissions Trading Forum)
- Azimuth Error Test Feature
- Australia-East Timor Friendship Association SA, Inc. (Adelaide, Australia)
- Acidifying Emissions Task Group (Environment Canada)
- Automatic Efficient Test Generator (software reliability)
- Advanced Education Technology Initiative (USA)
- Agricultural Extension Training Institute (Bangladesh)
- American Electric Technologies, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- An End to Intolerance
- Automobile Engineering Training Institute (est. 1989; Sri Lanka)
- Agricultural Engineering Technical Information Center (Republic of China)
- Asociación de Empresas de Electrónica, Tecnologías de Información y Telecomunicaciones de España (Spanish: Association of Companies of Electronics, Technologies of Information and Telecommunications of Spain)
- Alarme Electricité Téléphone Informatique (Sèvres Anxaumont, France)
- Army Extension Training Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rubinfeld has more than 25 years of experience as the senior financial and operating executive of international manufacturing, distribution, and service businesses, including Chief Financial Officer of Atlantic Express Transportation Group, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 21, 2001 Atlantic Express Transportation Group, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 17, 1999-- Atlantic Express Transportation Group, Inc.