This very computer is now being held by all humankind in a pocket or a mobile phone," stated Bulgaria's former Foreign Minister and President of the Atlantic Club of Bulgaria, Solomon Passy.
What does ACB stand for?
ACB stands for Atlantic Club of Bulgaria
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACB
We have 201 other meanings of ACB in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Clinical Biochemistry (est. 1953)
- Association for Clinical Biochemistry and Laboratory Medicine (UK)
- Association of Christian Broadcasters (various locations)
- Association of Clinical Biochemists
- Association of Commercial Banks (various locations)
- Association of Concert Bands (Corning, NY)
- Associazione Calcio Bellinzona (Soccer Association of Bellinzona, Switzerland)
- Assurances et Crédits Béjanin (French insurance company; Grenoble, France)
- Athletic Club Bilbao (Spanish football team)
- Atlanta Concert Band (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Auburn Community Band (Auburn, ME)
- Auckland Central Backpackers
- Australian Classification Board (est. 1970)
- Australian Corrugated Box Co. (manufacturer)
- Australian Cricket Board
- Automated Clearing Bureau
- Automated Collection Branch
- Automatic Call-Back
- Acacia baileyana (Bailey acacia)
- Advanced Carrier Based Aircraft
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a founding member of the Atlantic Club of Bulgaria, which aims to strengthen Bulgaria's ties to Europe and the West; the Center for Regional and Geopolitical Research; and the Bulgarian Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association, which she currently chairs.
During 2011, the Atlantic Club of Bulgaria commemorates its 20th anniversary through a special program, which features visits of European Commissioners, prominent Bulgarian and foreign diplomats, conferences on current world and European topics.