“By not going into Philadelphia, we miss the worst part of the line on both [Amtrak’s Northeast] corridor and [New Jersey Transit’s] Atlantic City line,” noted Mr.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for Atlantic City Line (New Jersey Transit commuter rail line)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- Association Canadienne de Linguistique (French: Canadian Linguistics Association; Canada)
- Association Culture et Loisirs (French: Culture and Recreation Association)
- Association for Community Living (various locations)
- Association for Computational Linguistics
- Association of Children’s Librarians of Northern California (Berkeley, CA)
- Association of Christian Librarians
- Asynchronous Connection-less Link (Bluetooth)
- Asynchronous Connection-Oriented Link (logical transport, Bluetooth)
- Asynchronous Connectionless (Bluetooth)
- Atelier de Création Libertaire (French: Libertarian Design Workshop; publisher; Lyon, France)
- Atlantic Coast Line
- Atlantic Container Line
- Audio Cleaning Lab (audio noise reduction software)
- Audit Command Language
- Austin City Limits (PBS Sshow)
- Australian Centre for Languages (Syndey, NSW, Australia)
- Authorized Consumption List
- Auto Correct List (filetype extension)
- Automated Comprehensive Layout
- Automatic Carrier Landing
Samples in periodicals archive:
At a December 1992 meeting of the board of directors, USTS voted to close its New York To Atlantic City line run operation; activities ceased in June 1993.