Retired from teaching English and creative writing at Atlantic City High School, he directs the annual Winter Poetry & Prose Getaway in Cape May and other programs for poets, writers, and teachers.
What does ACHS stand for?
ACHS stands for Atlantic City High School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHS
We have 94 other meanings of ACHS in our Acronym Attic
- Althoff Catholic High School (Belleville, IL)
- American Camp and Hospital Service
- American College of Healthcare Sciences (Portland, OR)
- Amherst Central High School (Amherst, NY)
- Applied Community & Health Studies (Universities)
- Arenac County Historical Society (Michigan)
- Asociación Chilena de Seguridad (Spanish; Santiago, Chile)
- Association of College Honor Societies
- Association of County Human Services (Washington)
- Atchison County Historical Society
- Australasian College of Health Sciences (Portland Oregon)
- Australian Council on Healthcare Standards
- Australian Council on Healthcare Standards, Care Evaluation Program (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- American Correctional Health Services Association
- Association of Community Human Service Agencies (Los Angeles, CA)
- Alberta Coalition for Healthy School Communities (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Allianz Chronisch Seltener Erkrankungen eV
- Australian College of Health Service Executives
- Australian Council on Healthcare Standards International
- Advisory Committee for HIV and STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Prevention (US CDC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
graduating from Atlantic City High School, Class of 1963, where she played in the marching band.
When Atlantic City High School in Hew Jersey was recently labeled "persistently dangerous" under No Child Left Behind, two new policies were born: see-through backpacks and student ID cards with magnetic strips.