Brady joined the bank in February 2013 after a long and distinguished 30-year career in the banking industry where he served as vice president at North Fork Bank and Atlantic Bank of New York.
What does ABNY stand for?
ABNY stands for Atlantic Bank of New York
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABNY
We have 1 other meaning of ABNY in our Acronym Attic
- American Baptist News Service
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American Board of Nursing Specialties
- Airborne and Special Operation Test Board
- Airborne and Special Operations Test Directorate (US Army)
- Associação Brasileira de Normas Técnicas (Brazil)
- Anthon B. Nilsen Utdanning (Norwegian: Anthon B. Nilsen Education)
- Amalgamated Bank of New York (est. 1923)
- Anybody but New York (baseball)
- Association for Better New York (New York City, NY, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the hotel, on the northeast comer of 6th Avenue and 35th Street, will occupy the former Atlantic Bank of New York building, constructed in 1928.
New York Post) And, the group Housing Here and Now is asking that the bank's planned acquisition of Atlantic Bank of New York be stalled until it "compels its clients to maintain their buildings, which the group said the bank has the power to do under a so-called good repair clause in its mortgage agreements.
In addition to Citibank, ACC's list of prominent financial clients, includes American Home Mortgage, Atlantic Bank of New York, Chase Bank, Commerce Bank, Deutsche Bank.
The Company had acquired the property in connection with its acquisition of Atlantic Bank of New York on April 28, 2006.
Slackman was an Executive Vice President of Atlantic Bank of New York from 1994 to 2001 and a Senior Vice President of the Dime Savings Bank from 1986 to 1994.
Long Island Financial") at the end of December and Atlantic Bank of New York ("Atlantic Bank") on April 28, 2006.
Georgiopoulos was an officer with the Atlantic Bank of New York and a Vice President of Atlas Management, a New-York based shipping and real estate company.