The stadium will be turned over to the Atlanta-Fulton County Recreation Authority when the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games finishes converting it into a baseball park for the Braves.
What does AFCRA stand for?
AFCRA stands for Atlanta-Fulton County Recreation Authority
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFCRA
- Air Force Command Post Terminal
- Air Freight Council of Queensland (Australia)
- Air Force Center for Quality and Management Innovation
- Aegis Field Change Request
- Airborne Fire-Control Radar
- American Federation for Clinical Research (name changed to AFMR: American Federation for Medical Research)
- American Foster Care Resources, Inc. (King George, VA)
- American Fund for Czechoslovak Relief (New York, NY)
- Asian Fund for Cancer Research (Hong Kong)
- ASEAN Forum of Credit Rating Agencies
- Air Force Cambridge Research Center (Bedford, Massachusetts)
- Armed Forces Community Relations Council
- Air Force Contract Requirement Document (USAF)
- Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute (University of Pennsylvania)
- Air Force Cambridge Research Laboratories (US Air Force)
- Air Force Combat Readiness Medal (US DoD)
- Armor Full Crew Research Simulator
- Association de Formation, Communication et Recherche en Soins Infirmiers en Corse
- Aflatoxin Collaborative Research Support Program
- Active Federal Commissioned Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
TBS, City of Atlanta and Atlanta-Fulton County Recreation Authority officials envision the $120 million multi-purpose arena, scheduled to open in Fall 1999, as a destination point for visitors and Atlantans.
The Atlanta-Fulton County Recreation Authority has backed off its controversial plan to name a plaza outside the new Braves stadium after home run king Hank Aaron.