Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership (ANDP), a housing nonprofit that for 18 years has focused on development, lending and public policy to support mixed-income communities, has identified the need to address property tax disparities as a critical part of a comprehensive regional foreclosure response strategy.
What does ANDP stand for?
ANDP stands for Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANDP
We have 3 other meanings of ANDP in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Network Design and Management System
- Argoba National Democratic Organization (Ethiopia)
- Algemene Nederlandse Dans Onderwijs Societeit (Dutch: Dutch General Dance Education Society)
- All-Or-Nothing Disclosure of Secrets (cryptography)
- Australian National Database of Spoken Language
- Activists Network for Disabled People (est. 2001)
- Afar National Democratic Party (Ethiopia)
- Alberta New Democratic Party (political party; Canada)
- Alliance Nigérienne pour la Démocratie et le Progrès (French: Nigerien Alliance for Democracy and Progress)
- Association of Neuroscience Departments and Programs
- Advisory Non-Departmental Public Body (UK)
- Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership, Inc. (Georgia)
- Nigerien Alliance for Democracy and Social Progress (Niger)
- Association for Native Development in the Performing and Visual Arts (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Additional National Design Requirement
- Advanced Negotiation and Dispute Resolution Institute
- Anhydrite (lithological term)
- Advanced Node for Data Relay in the ATN
- Agence Nationale pour la Gestion Des Déchets Radioactifs (French)
- Australian National Drag Race Association (Kent Town, SA, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dorsey, president and chief executive officer, Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership, Atlanta, Georgia
For example, Hattie Dorsey, president and chief executive officer of Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership Inc.
The Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership (ANDP) is working to address these challenges.
As part of this initiative, HPN and the Citi Foundation announced the award of a total of $2 million in grants to the following organizations: Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership, Inc.
Dorsey is the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership, Inc.
These commenters included nine public officials and the following community groups: Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership, Inc.
April 2 /PRNewswire/ -- House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) today joined representatives from the Fannie Mae Foundation, the Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership (ANDP), and area lenders and housing officials for the grand opening of the new Cobb Housing, Inc.