The Atlanta event October 9 is co-hosted by LPI sponsor IBM and the Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts.
What does ALE stand for?
ALE stands for Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ALE
We have 112 other meanings of ALE in our Acronym Attic
- Application Linking and Embedding
- Applied Learning Experience
- Approvals Liaison Engineer
- Arbitrary Langrangian-Eulerian (code)
- Arctic Learning Environment
- Arid Lands Ecology Reserve
- Arizona LAN Enthusiasts
- Army Liaison Element (US Army)
- Assistance League of the Eastside (Redmond, WA)
- Association Liégeoise d'Electricité (French: Liege Electricity Association; Liege, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts (ALE) group, which organizes the annual event, has rounded up the usual suspects: Caldera, Red Hat, SuSE, VA Research, Cobalt, Corel, Informix, Oracle and Sun each paid up for a booth, while Larry Augustin, Lars Wirzenius, Richard Stallman and Eric Raymond were listed as speakers.
and the Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts, Friday announced Loki Hack 1999, to be held October 11-13 at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta in conjunction with the Atlanta Linux Showcase.
About the Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts (ALE) The Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts (ALE) is a growing group of people in the Atlanta metropolitan area who share an interest in Linux.