Last night's exclusive event at the Atlanta History Center honored this year's award winners for their significant career achievements in 2012 and their substantial contributions to the Atlanta community.
What does AHC stand for?
AHC stands for Atlanta History Center
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of AHC
We have 218 other meanings of AHC in our Acronym Attic
- Army Health Care
- Army Hospital Corps (Australia)
- Army Housing Corporation (CVI)
- Asnières Hockey Club (France)
- Assainissement, Hygiène, Confort (French: Sanitation, Hygiene, Comfort)
- Assault Helicopter Company
- Associates for Health Care
- Association for History and Computing
- Association House of Chicago (Illinois; education)
- Association of Academic Health Centers
- Attack Helicopter Commander (pilot designation)
- Attack Helicopter Company
- Auckland Hebrew Congregation
- Aurora Health Center (various locations)
- Australian Heritage Commission
- Australian High Commission (in Canada)
- Australian Horticulture Corporation
- Austrian Health Communication
- Authorized House Counsel (various locations)
- Automated Head Count
Samples in periodicals archive:
The focus of this tour is the Atlanta History Center, including the newest addition to the facility, The Olympic Museum.
He served on the boards of numerous communal organizations including the Breman Museum, the Atlanta History Center, the National Association of Independent Schools, and the Jesse Draper Boys & Girls Club.
LOUIS June 8, 2006--September 4, 2006 The Missouri Historical Society HOUSTON October 11, 2006--January 21, 2007 The Houston Museum of Natural Science DENVER March 2--May 28, 2007 The Denver Museum of Nature and Science ATLANTA July 4--October 14, 2007 The Atlanta History Center PARIS December 4, 2007--March 30, 2008 Le Musee des Arts et Metiers and Musee Carnavalet.
Atlanta's history is stimulating and can offer the experience of exploring Civil War relics to discovering civil rights heroes at great attractions such as the Atlanta History Center and Atlanta Cyclorama.
Government archives are those of local, state, and national agencies and serve the public, as do archives maintained by colleges, churches, and institutions like the Atlanta History Center, the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture in New York, and the new African American Depository for Records in Florida.
The Atlanta Cyclorama, the Atlanta History Center, the Herndon Home, the Martin Luther King, Jr.
3 -- 4 -- color) ``Gone With the Wind'' memorabilia, far left, can be found at the Road to Tara Museum and the Atlanta History Center.