He once robbed Pittsburgh's Andy Van Slyke of a home run at old Atlanta Fulton County Stadium, where the walls dwarfed those at Dodger Stadium.
What does AFCS stand for?
AFCS stands for Atlanta Fulton County Stadium
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of AFCS
We have 68 other meanings of AFCS in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance for Cellular Signaling
- Allied Forces Contingency Stock
- American Financial Credit Services, Inc. (Indiana and Florida; est. 1993)
- American Friends Service Committee (Quakers)
- Anti-Fraud and Corruption Strategy (UK)
- Armed Forces Compensation Scheme (UK MoD)
- Armed Forces Courier Service
- Army Facilities Components System
- Artillery Fire Control Systems
- Asian Family Counselling Service (UK)
- Australian Forest Certification Scheme
- Automated Fire Control System (US DoD)
- Automatic Facilities Control Subsystem
- Automatic Fire Control System
- Automatic Flight Control System
- Aviva Family and Children's Services (Los Angeles, CA)
- Senior Chief Aircraft Maintenanceman (Naval rating)
- Air Force Communications Service/Communications Computer Programming Center
- Air Force Center for Studies & Analysis
- Air Force Communications-Computer Systems Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Friday, October 6th -- 53,000 baseball fans at Atlanta Fulton County Stadium and 34,000 baseball fans at Fenway Park in Boston.
Zelezny's tryout will take place at Atlanta Fulton County Stadium and be monitored by pitching coach Leo Mazzone, some scouts, and maybe Braves manager Bobby Cox.
The Colorado Silver Bullets finish their 1994 season Saturday with a game at Atlanta Fulton County Stadium in Atlanta.
In January, the Summerhill Neighborhood Development Corporation and The Coca-Cola Company entered into an agreement for Coca-Cola to display Olympic-themed murals on Summerhill's Carter Hall property, which sits across Capitol Avenue from the new Olympic Stadium and existing Atlanta Fulton County Stadium.
Single copies ($2 each) will be available at more than 300 newsstands and retail outlets around town, as well as Atlanta Fulton County Stadium during the season.