Georgia Plant Conservation Alliance, DeKalb County Natural Resource Management Office, Atlanta Audubon Society, Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area, National Wildlife Federation, Butterfly Conservation Initiative and Georgia Public Broadcasting.
What does AAS stand for?
AAS stands for Atlanta Audubon Society (Georgia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAS
We have 476 other meanings of AAS in our Acronym Attic
- Assistance and Advisory Services
- Assisted Acquisition Services (GSA Office)
- Associate in Applied Sciences
- Associate of Arts and Science (various schools)
- Association des Amis de la Saoura
- Association for Academic Surgery
- Association for Asian Studies
- Assyrian Academic Society
- ASTER Airborne Simulator
- Asymmetric Air Support (various armed forces)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His experiment was so successful that the neighborhood has been certified as a wildlife sanctuary by the Atlanta Audubon Society.
Project partners include Atlanta Audubon Society, BeltLine Partnership, Atlanta Public Schools, Ansley Mall, Ansley Square, Park Pride, Georgia Power, Ansley Park Neighborhood, Morningside Neighborhood Midtown Neighborhood Association, Upper Chattahoochee Riverkeeper and HGOR Landscape Architects.