In recognition of Clayton's contributions to broadcasting, the Atlanta Association of Black Journalists annually awards the Xernona Clayton Scholarship to an outstanding minority high school student pursuing a career in communications.
What does AABJ stand for?
AABJ stands for Atlanta Association of Black Journalists (Altanta, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association for the Advancement of Blacks in the Health Sciences
- Akademi Akuntansi Bentara Indonesia (Indonesian: Academy of Accounting Herald Indonesia; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Alliance Atlantis Broadcasting Inc
- Alumni Association of Brooks Institute (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Asian Association of Business Incubators (est. 1997)
- Asosiasi Aspal Beton Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Asphalt Concrete Association)
- Aviation Accreditation Board International (Auburn, AL)
- Association for the Advancement of Brain Injured Children
- Austin Area Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (Texas)
- Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology
- Ann Arbor Blues and Jazz Festival (Michigan)
- Advanced Atmospheric Burst Locator
- Advocates for Abused and Battered Lesbians
- African American Business Link (web publishing services)
- Auxiliary Automatic Bootstrap Loader
- Aggregate Abundance Based Management (Pacific Salmon Commission)
- Airborne Anti-Ballistic Missile
- Association of American Battery Manufacturers
- American Association of Bone Marrow Donor Registries, Inc.
- African Aurora Business Network (Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5; and Angela Robinson, Executive Producer and Host of WPBA-TV 30 (PBS) In Contact, a production of Atlanta Association of Black Journalists.