McLaren was an outdoorsman and hunter who loved working with his hunting dogs, according to David Small, president of the Athol Bird and Nature Club.
What does ABNC stand for?
ABNC stands for Athol Bird and Nature Club (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABNC
We have 1 other meaning of ABNC in our Acronym Attic
- Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award
- American Bulldog National Alliance
- Anorexia Bulimia Nervosa Association Inc. (Australia)
- Association of the Balkan News Agencies (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- A-B neuropsychological assessment schedule
- Andy Burnett Narrowboat Brokerage (UK)
- Adventist Book and Nutrition Center (Bahamas)
- American Bank Note Company
- Armand Bayou Nature Center (Houston, TX)
- Association of British Naturist Clubs (St. Albans, UK)
- Airborne Command & Control
- Airborne National Command Operations Center
- Airborne Command Post
- Airborne National Command Post
- Airborne Direct Air Support Center
- Association for the Benefit of Non-Contract Employees
- A Biomedical Named Entity Recognizer (molecular biology software)
- Association of Boron and North Edwards Recording Artist
- Akhil Bharat Nepali Ekta Samaj (Indian political organization)
- Association of Black Nursing Faculty in Higher Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The invasion is under way," said David Small, president of the Athol Bird and Nature Club and one of the Central Massachusetts bird count leaders.
Athol National Moth week to take flight ATHOL - The Athol Bird and Nature Club will celebrate National Moth Week with a series of events beginning Sunday.
Johnstone, 59, who leads bird walks for the Athol Bird and Nature Club, said he has seen scissor-tailed flycatchers four times in Massachusetts, and he has seen many during visits to Texas.
Small and naturalist Lula Field who was his co-leader on an Athol Bird and Nature Club dragonfly and damselfly walk Saturday.
Geographical Survey, in cooperation with organizations such as the Millers River Watershed Council and the Athol Bird and Nature Club, are building passageways to allow the eels to make their way up and over the dams, or at least up into a tank where they can be transported to the other side of the dam.
The Athol count, organized by the Athol Bird and Nature Club since 1963, includes parts of Athol, New Salem, Orange, Petersham, Phillipston, Royalston and Warwick.
Earle Baldwin of the Athol Bird and Nature Club said any planting of the park could run into problems with the state Natural Heritage and Endangered Species program.