Please RSVP Elise Kim or Jeff McAlpine of Athletes and Entertainers for Kids, 714-923-2006, 800-276-8539 due to site restriction, confirmation is required.
What does AEFK stand for?
AEFK stands for Athletes and Entertainers for Kids
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEFK
- Adverse Events Following Immunization
- Asociación Española de Farmacéuticos de la Industria
- Association des Etudiants Francophones de Iasi (Romania)
- Associazione Esposizioni e Fiere Italiane (Italian: Italian Exhibition and Trade Fair Association)
- Alberta Federal and Intergovernmental Affairs (serial)
- Accelerated Electronic Flight Instrument System/Control Display Navigation Unit
- Asociación Española de Fabricantes de Juguetes (Spanish: Spanish Association of Toy Manufacturers)
- Association Européenne de Formation au Journalisme
- Africa-Europe Faith Justice Network
- An Evil Fat Kid
- Adult Education Family Literacy
- Alpic Everest Finance Limited (Nepal)
- Adult Education and Family Literacy Act
- Association des Enseignants de Français Langue Étrangère (French: Association of Teachers of French as a Foreign Language)
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management (University of Agriculture; Abeokuta, Nigeria)
- Agricultural Economics and Food Marketing (academic department)
- Appointment Eligible Family Member (US foreign or civil service employability designation)
- Asociacion Española de Jugadores de Futbol de Mesa (Spanish: Spanish Association of Table Soccer Players)
- Association des Éducatrices et Éducateurs Franco-Manitobains (Manitoba, Canada)
- Association of Electric File Manufacturers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event had been billed as a charity fund-raiser for Athletes and Entertainers for Kids, and it raised about $1,500 for the organization, Mullen said.
About Shaquille O'Neal (off the court) Shaquille O'Neal recently became the spokesperson The Safe Surfin' Foundation dedicated to Internet safety, he was a national spokesperson for noted national literacy program Reading Is Fundamental, and is also an active supporter of the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Athletes and Entertainers for Kids, Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Starbright Foundation, to name but a few.
WHO: Jonathan Lipnicki Deedee Pfeiffer Athletes and Entertainers for Kids (AEFK) WHAT: Halloween Masquerade Ball for Kids WHERE: Dakotas Steak House 2525 Stow Street, Simi Valley, CA 93063 WHEN: Saturday, October 30, 1999 1:00 -- 4:00 p.
Fletcher was among athletes and actors who turned up at a GTE building for the event organized by a nonprofit group, Athletes and Entertainers for Kids.
Andrade also has been involved with the Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association, Athletes and Entertainers for Kids and the Los Angeles Urban League.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletes and Entertainers for Kids and the Los Angeles Times have teamed up once again to host the second annual Infiniti/Bob Golic and Tim Brown Celebrity Golf Classic on Monday, February 12 at the Mountaingate Country Club in Bel Air, Calif.
He is an active supporter of numerous civic and philanthropic activities, including the Centinela Hospital Childrens Foundation, Athletes and Entertainers for Kids, Wings Foundation, Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and the California State Museum of Science and Industry.