To gear up for the intense competition in Athens, Hall and other members of the elite swim team he co-founded, The Race Club, have been using Shaklee vitamins and nutrition supplements under the nutritional guidance of Shaklee's health sciences experts in order to help to maximize each athlete's competitive edge.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Athlete's Competitive Edge (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Computer Engineers (various locations)
- Association of Computer Enthusiasts (various locations)
- Association of Conference Executives
- Association of Consulting Engineers
- Association of Consulting Engineers (UK)
- Association of Cultural Executives (Association des Cadres d'Institutions Culturelles - Canada)
- Assured Computing Environment (VMware)
- Asynchronous Communications Element
- Asynchronous Compute Engine (computer technology)
- Athlete Career and Education (UK and Australia)
- Athletic Certified Equipment (Orlando, FL)
- Atlanta Comics Expo (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlanta's Competitive Edge Tennis Academy (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlantic Center for the Environment (Canada)
- Atlantic City Electric (utility; New Jersey)
- Atlantic City Expressway (New Jersey)
- Atlantic Coast Entertainment (Professional Entertainment Company)
- Atmosphere, Climate & Environment
- Atmospheric Chemistry Experiment (University of Waterloo's Chemistry Department)
- Atmospheric Collection Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
PSM Training ECHO is a giant step forward for building the athlete's competitive edge," Russell said.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20040719/SFM071 ) To gear up for the chance to compete in Athens, Hall and other members of the elite swim team he co-founded, The Race Club, have been using Shaklee vitamins and nutrition supplements under the nutritional guidance of Shaklee's health sciences experts in order to help to maximize each athlete's competitive edge.