This research has helped us to better understand atherosclerosis susceptibility and its complex genetic basis," says Burkhardt.
What does ATHS stand for?
ATHS stands for Atherosclerosis Susceptibility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATHS
We have 12 other meanings of ATHS in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Topics in Human Resource Management
- Air Transportable Hydrant Refueling System (US Air Force)
- Addison Trail High School (Addison, IL)
- Adelaide Technical High School (South Australia)
- Airborne Target Handover System (US DoD)
- American Technology Honor Society
- American Truck Historical Society
- Applied Technology High School (United Arab Emirates)
- Arsenal Technical High School (Indiana)
- Athena High School (New York)
- Automatic Target Handoff System
- Automatic Target Hand-off System (Improved Data Modem)
- Autogenous Tissue Heart Valve
- Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo (Indian film)
- And the Horse You Rode in On
- Above the Influence (government anti-drug campaign)
- Above-Threshold Ionization
- Accelerated Technology, Inc
- Access to Information
- Accessible Technologies Inc. (supercharger manufacturer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naggert of the Jackson Laboratory in Bar Harbor report that a gene called atherosclerosis susceptibility, or ATHS, causes a set of characteristics that trebles an individual's risk of myocardial infarction.