The group is the first batch of would-be graduates of the Leadership and Social Entrepreneurship (LSE) programme in Dubai run by the Ateneo School of Government from the Ateneo de Manila University in Manila.
What does ADEM stand for?
ADEM stands for Ateneo de Manila (Philippines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADEM
We have 23 other meanings of ADEM in our Acronym Attic
- Association des Épidémiologistes de Langue Française
- Advancing Development Engineering Leveraging Increased Automation
- Asociación de Empresas de Detergentes y de Productos de Limpieza, Mantenimiento y Afines (Spanish association of detergents, cleaning products, preservatives and similar products)
- Automatically Deployable Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Administration de l'Emploi (Luxembourg)
- Advanced Diesel Engine Management (Caterpillar)
- Alabama Department of Environmental Management
- Arizona Division of Emergency Management (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arkansas Department of Emergency Management
- Accès des Demandeurs d'Emploi aux Métiers Agricoles (French: Access for Job Seekers of Agricultural Professions; job training program)
- Alliance for Democracy in Mali
- Association pour le Développement de l'Enseignement Médical par l'Audiovisuel
- Association pour le Développement du Management Associatif (French management development association)
- Asociación del Desarrollo de Mam de Los Refugiados Guatemaltecos (Mam Peoples' Development Association of Guatemalan Refugees)
- Association d'Exploitation du Material Sprague (French)
- Agence de l’Environnement et de la Maîtrise de l’Energie (France; French Agency for Environment and Energy Management)
- Associacao de Dirigentes de Empresas do Mercado Imobiliario (Portugese)
- Association for the Development of Microenterprises, Inc. (Dominican Republic)
- Asociación de Esclerosis Múltiple Madrid (Spanish: Multiple Sclerosis Association of Madrid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A graduate of BA Economics and Law from the Ateneo de Manila University, he was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 1990 upon passing the November 1989 bar Examinations.
He obtained a Bachelor degree in Economics, cum laude, from Ateneo de Manila University and an MBA degree from Asian Institute of Management.
Ethicists from Indonesia, Korea, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Malaysia met at the Ateneo de Manila in August 2008.
Robert Menua Saleh, Research Director of the Oral History Section of the Tun Jugah Foundation, participated in an international conference on oral epics held at the Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City, Philippines.
All they have are vague generalities,'' said Lim, who taught for 45 years at the University of the Philippines before moving to Ateneo de Manila University where he lectures on government and foreign policy.
Manuel Pangilinan said he was sorely embarrassed over the March 27 speech and wanted to spare the academic community further criticism by resigning as chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Ateneo de Manila University.
Ateneo de Manila University and San Pablo Colleges Sangjoon Lee, Ph.